1. Gyymi reserves the right to enable Registered Users to upload, create, send, post, store and receive content, such as pictures, text or video through the Gyymi Platform ("User Content"). Once the User Content is on the Gyymi Platform, Gyymi may (ii) view, access and use User Content at its sole discretion.
2. All Gyymi Platform users grant Gyymi a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), sub-licensable and transferable license to any User Content submitted by uploading, posting, creating, sending, receiving, storing, or otherwise making available through the Gyymi Platform. Gyymi may use, store, access, modify, copy, distribute, publish, transmit, stream, broadcast, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content.
3. You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content made available through the Gyymi Platform, or that you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to Gyymi the rights in and to such User Content.
4. You agree to not submit any User Content that:
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- is pornographic, defamatory, vulgar or offensive;
- is misleading, fraudulent, false or deceptive;
- promotes racism, discrimination, harassment, harm or hatred against any individual or group; or
- is violent or threatening to any other person or animal;
5. Gyymi reserves the right to remove or disable access to any User Content that Gyymi finds to be in violation of these Terms or or otherwise may be harmful to Gyymi, its Users, third parties, or property.
6. In addition to the User Content, the Gyymi Platform comprises Gyymi content which may wholly or partly be protected by copyright, trademark, and/or other laws of Australia and other any other countries where the Gyymi Platform is used.
7. As a Registered User, you agree that the Gyymi Platform, comprising of both Gyymi Content and User Content including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of Gyymi and/or its licensors or authorizing third-parties. You undertake not to change, alter or remove any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Gyymi Platform. All trademarks, trade names, logos and/or service marks of Gyymi are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gyymi in Australia and abroad.
8. Trademarks, trade names, logos or service marks and any other proprietary designations of Registered Users or third parties which are used on or in connection with the Gyymi Platform are used for identification purposes only and may be the property of their respective owners.
9.You are not entitled to copy, scrape, adapt, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine, modify sell, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and reviews on the Gyymi Platform) or our brand without the express written permission of Gyymi. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication.
10. The Gyymi Platform is made available for purpose of booking Gym space only. you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, reservations, products or services available on the Gyymi Platform for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
11. Subject to your compliance with this Part 16, Gymmi hereby grants a limited a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license for the content contained on the Gyymi Platform for the following purposes:
11.1.1. To download and use any version of the Gyymi Platform on your personal / mobile device; and
11.1.2. To access and use content made available to you on the Gyymi Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use.